Saturday, May 31, 2014

Doctor Update!

I had an appointment for my last sonogram on 5/28/14! Tom was able to come with me. She is really low and I am already progressing! I'm 3 cm!!! Dr. Boles seemed surprised and said I could "go" any day! We had planned on inducing the week of the 9th, since Dr. Boles will be out of town for his anniversary. Dr. Boles told us on Wednesday that I wouldn't make it that long! :) Yay! I was nervous about being induced anyways, so I was excited to know that we won't need to!!! The sonogram showed that she has a head full of hair!!! She is measuring around 6 pounds 9 ounces! She must be doing well, since they haven't said anything else. I'm just praying that labor and delivery will be as easy as this pregnancy has been! :)

I decided that it was time to go on maternity leave. I worked really hard this week, but over did it on Friday!!! I've been having braxton hicks contractions for a while, but Friday they changed. I think I just pushed my body too far. I had two meetings in the morning, starting at 7:30 am, and then I didn't leave the office until about 6 or 6:30 pm! I got everything on my list done, but I was exhausted!!! Thankfully everything is taken care of at the office and I can finally just worry about Nesting & Resting!!! :)

Tom decided after my contractions changed yesterday to stay home with me today! It has been nice having him with me all day. We went to Tractor Supply and Walmart. Usually he goes and looks at magazines while I grocery shop, but he walked every step with me! He is getting even more protective of us (me & baby!)

My next appointment is next Tuesday. We'll see if I make it that long! :) I'll be 37 weeks tomorrow, so she is finally considered full term and done cooking! She will be gaining weight every day, but she would be just fine if she were born today!!!!! Thank God! Prayers for the upcoming labor and delivery are greatly appreciated!!! We'll let everyone know when she's here! Then you can finally know her beautiful name!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment