Monday, May 5, 2014

Maternity Pictures and our first baby shower! :)

 33 weeks













 My sweet friends that gave me the baby shower! Amanda, Brandy, Erica and Allison! Thanks ladies!


 Crochet quilt from Amanda Potts. So pretty!




 Reading Mama's card
 Lil' Cowgirl Car seat Canopy!
 Quilt from Mrs. Donna Cadwell! So special and these pictures don't do it justice! :)
 Amy, Mema, Allison & Noah Page, Lynn & Ashley Bland
 Brandy, Bridgett, Ashley Bryant, Erica and Allison
 Blaine was our entertainment! He rode a stick horse around and crashed multiple times running down the hall.

Tom saw this plant that Mama had brought me and he decided to hang it for me! :) Love him & my new horse shoe hook! :) He said he might hang my swing, that Daddy is painting for me, on horse shoes too! :)


I still fit through the Mommy Gate! :)

 In every direction! :)































 32 weeks and 6 days! :)

























































































No comments:

Post a Comment