Monday, May 12, 2014

We had a good checkup today and some exciting news!!!!!

Well...everything looks great. I'm healthy and she is healthy! We're right on track for where we should be at 34 weeks!

The news is...my Doctor is going to take his wife on a cruise for their 20 something anniversary on June 13th! He will be gone or just coming home for my due date!!!!!!!!  WOW...reality check! He told me today that if I don't go ahead and go into labor on my own, that we could induce the week before he goes on his cruise! He also told me that even if he wasn't on call before the 13th that he would come in to deliver her for us! :)  Whew, that made me feel better since I don't know the other doctors in Dublin. I only know one other doctor and I KNOW I DON"T WANT HIM!!!

I talked to Tom tonight about it and we decided that it wasn't worth the anxiety I already have about having a different doctor. As Tom put it the "Due Date" is just a guess when we get in the short rows. He said it was better to go ahead and "rip off the Band-Aid!" I agree! Sooooo.....if she doesn't want to come before the 13th on her own, we are going to be induced! :) I'm sure by then I'll be ready anyways! All I can tell you now is I'm getting close and ready!!!

Pray for Tom, because I'm about to do some serious NESTING!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment