Thursday, May 22, 2014

Covington Baby Shower, 5-18-14

The Covington baby shower was wonderful! Ms.Anita, Ms. Beth, Ms. Francis and Ms. Martha did an awesome job making me feel sooooo special for the shower! The decorations were so me! The food was awesome and I saw so many people that I haven't seen in years! The shower was at Salem UMC, the church I grew up in and where Tom and I got married! Salem is so much a part of me and it made the shower even more special! I know Mama felt special too with her friends putting so much into the shower for me. They wouldn't even let her help with anything!

Thanks again for the wonderful shower!!! Ms. Beth wasn't able to be at the shower, because she was taking care of family. We met to eat lunch Monday to get a hug and say thanks!!!

 Lunch date with Ms. Beth!


 Ms. Francis, Ms. Martha, Me and Ms. Anita!








 We have been so blessed! Thank you everyone for helping us with everything! I feel like we are going to make it, not only with everything people have given us, but also the support!



 Ms. Wimberly & Me


















These are NOT her initials! Mama got initials for "Miss Priss Jeffries!" That's what she's calling her!


 Me and Shelby


 Joy, me, Shelby & April

Uncle Steve needed documentation of what I looked like! :)
Julia, Jennifer, Me and Leah 


 Aunt Charlene, me and Leah




 My beautiful sister and Mama! Jennifer, Mama (Diane) and Me!

Julia (my niece,) Jen, Mama and me

No comments:

Post a Comment