Saturday, May 31, 2014

Church Baby Shower

May 24, 2014
Mt. Zion Baby Shower

I was so overwhelmed with all of the people who came to the shower! I didn't cry, but it was very touching!
The UMW and my family (Ms. Mary Sue, Amy and Mary Jo) made everything so beautiful and PINK!!! Someone said that too much pink blew up in the room! Audrey, our niece, said there could never be too much pink! I agree!!!! Pink and sparkly are always a good thing! :) Mama and Aunt Charlene were able to come as well! It was great having them at my house for a couple of days!

We are so blessed! We got so many wonderful things! Thank you everyone for attending and making me feel so special! We are so excited to meet this little girl and this was a wonderful party to celebrate her soon arrival!

I was 35 weeks and 6 days at this shower.































No comments:

Post a Comment