Sunday, April 13, 2014

Nursery!!!

So we have the bedding and furniture now! :) Mama and I worked really hard this weekend on the nursery! Thanks again for the help Mama! She said that I would have to pay her back with snuggle time- baby sitting! :) I think I can handle that!
 
The mobile is horses if you can't tell in light pink, dark pink and brown. Plain white bumpers with pink bows, brown and white cow print sheet and pink ruffled crib skirt! It is exactly what I wanted! I'm almost done with the chandelier! Mama and I stayed up late last night working on it! It is so girly and beautiful! The picture frame will have her initials on the glass in white, as soon as we share her beautiful name! Next will be hemming the pink curtains and hanging the light. Tom has to make my rustic tin awning for the window. The horse water trough- toy box...is being made by a friend! I'll take more pictures along and along! It's sooooo cute! Oh, and this is my belly at 30 weeks!
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment