Sunday, April 13, 2014

3D/4D Ultrasound/Sonogram pictures! :)

Well, Baby Girl didn't want to cooperate very well! We got a few good pictures, but most of the pictures are blurry or hard to make out! She must be snuggly, because she was asleep and buried into my uterus like a pillow! She keeps her hands close to her face. I found this funny, because I sleep like that too!
 
The sonographer worked really hard to get good pictures. She bruised my hip bone trying to get a good shot. We tried me laying on pillows, flipping over on my sides, walking, candy, and shaking my belly...ALOT!!!!
 
 
Mama and Ms. Mary Sue were there to share in the excitement! It was a long night, but we had fun seeing this sweet little girl! Mama called her "stinker" the whole time, because she wouldn't wake up to move around for us to see her good! My appointment was at 6:30pm in Macon and we didn't finish until 9:30!! Tom wasn't happy, because all of the women in his life were out late in Macon! He had to work and couldn't make the appointment.
 
 
Well anyways...here is our beautiful little girl! Remember she had her face smushed into me, so sometimes she looks fu
 
 
 
 























































No comments:

Post a Comment