Monday, February 10, 2014

Nursery!


So here are my cowgirl nursery ideas! Cowgirl Bling! Rustic meets Girly Girl!

Walls: taupe/tan
Bedding: Pink ruffles, cow print (brown/white or black/white) fitted sheet, simple bumper with pink bows to match ruffles. I want the same look like in the red bedding picture on the bottom left...only PINK bows and ruffles!!!! :)
Rug: Cowhide, tri-color or light two toned!
Mobile: Pink, brown and maybe turquoise horses
Curtains: PINK! :) (Old tin over the window??)
Toy box: smaller water tough with lid
Artwork: rope name or boards with her name painted on it with Tom's Daddy's rope on the wall around it. Cute horse shoe art and painted sign! :) I'm ready to start on these!
I'll accent with turquoise throughout the room. Maybe a lamp a picture frame or horseshoe! :)

She's going to be so cute and her room will too! :) I guess I should run this by Tom to find out his opinion, but I don't want my bubble busted! ;) Maybe I'll just start making the nursery cute and he'll fall in love with the idea of his little girl's room too! Pray that he does!







1 comment: