Monday, January 13, 2014

Mommy Gate

This may look like an old rusty gate to you, but it makes me smile every time I look at it! Tom hung this gate, that his Dad made, for me last weekend. Tom's calling it my "Mommy Gate!" It's nice to not have to climb the fence anymore to go feed the horses! We don't have to worry (& neither does everyone else...Mama) about me climbing over something while pregnant! ;) Tom's been "Mommy proofing" the entire barn, so I can feed the horses and do almost everything like normal. He has been sweet to unload the feed without complaining at all! The doctor told me not to lift more than 25 lbs. Each bag of horse feed is 50 lbs. Tom hasn't always been a guy that said I Love you all the time, but he sure does show it! Thanks Tom! I love you too! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment