Monday, January 13, 2014

17 weeks

Well, weeks 15 & 16 were really busy or I had already gotten comfy in my pj's before I got Tom to take my picture.

Here is week 17! 2 more weeks and we find out if it's a boy or girl!!

Everyone is trying to predict and asking us what our preference is. We just want healthy! I could see us with either!

Tom was the only boy and his Dad was the only boy, so it is left to Tom to carry on the Jeffries name.  A boy would be very special for that reason & so cute dressed up like a mini Tom! ;) oh baby wranglers, boots and a baseball cap!

If you know me at all...which I hope you do if you're reading this blog ;)...i love pink and sparkle!  I could see pink blowing up in our house if we have a girl. Oh to have my dark hair and Tom's gorgeous blue eyes! Tom wouldn't let her date till she was 50! ;)

We will be blessed with either a boy or a girl! If God will just bring them here safely for both of us (baby & me) that's all we can ask for!

Tom could handle all the gross vet stuff his Dad had him do (don't worry I won't gross you out with the details), so I just pray he can handle a delivery! :) And witnessing a calf being born is not the same as someone you love having someone you created!!! I don't care what he says!

No comments:

Post a Comment