Thursday, October 24, 2013

Ready or Not!!!

 
 

Ready or Not...You're Going To Be a Daddy!!!

 
 
On October 7, 2013, I was 6 days late. I decided to just take a test for the heck of it!
Nothing had ever happened before. I really wasn't expecting anything!!
 
Well...I did a little happy dance and then called Tom.
Of course he didn't answer his phone, so I sent him this picture with
"Ready or not, you're going to be a Daddy!!!"
 
Tom called me right back and said he almost ran off the road! :)
 
 
I called the doctors office to set up an appointment to confirm. We got in the next day. I took another test at home, like it was going to change or something! They confirmed on 10-8-13 and again on
10-11-13 that I was around 4 weeks!
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I'm modeling after the expert of blogs, Big Jen! :) Hopefully I can remember to put the big things on here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm modeling after the expert of blogs, Big Jen! :) Hopefully I can remember to put the big things on here!

    ReplyDelete